The design of Titanium 8x42 HD and 10x42 HD binoculars reflects the close relationship between usability, ergonomics and aesthetics.
Thanks to the use of an additional flattener in the optical system, the flatness of the field was significantly improved and the distortion and edge defocus were reduced. A well-corrected flat field, high resolution, minimal chromatic aberration and a very large field of view make this set of binoculars a universal viewing device for any demanding user.
The design is inspired by plant shapes, which in a simplified form appear on the device’s housing. Each element, along with caps, has been designed to create a coherent whole.
The modern HD optical system with ED lenses and roof prisms together with refined ergonomics and original design make these binoculars an unmatched competitor in their price range.
- Magnification [x]: 8
- Objective lens diameter [mm]: 42
- Optical coating: FMC
- Objective lens material: ED glass
- Twilight factor: 18.3
- Relative brightness: 28.1
- Exit pupil diameter [mm]: 5.3
- Eye relief [mm]: 12
- Interpupillary distance adjustment [mm]: 58 - 78
- Angular field of view [° degrees]: 7.8
- Linear field of view at 100 m [m]: 137
- Shortest focusing distance [m]: 2
- Dioptre adjustment [D]: Yes
- Prism system: Roof
- Prism material: BaK4
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen filling: Yes
- Tripod mounting: Adapter ¼"
- Length x width x height [mm]: 140x129x50
- Weight [g]: 748