Delta Optical Titanium ROH binoculars - SMALL IN SIZE BUT GREAT IN ACTION.
These binoculars are just perfect for night observation. They provide an unparalleled field of view ranging up to 6.8 degrees.
These binoculars were among finalists at the “Good Design” competition organized under the patronage of the Polish Minister of Economy.
Astonishingly high light transmission has been confirmed by the German DEVA Institute.
Some of the smallest and lightest binoculars with a grand 56mm diameter lens in the world, weighing only 960 grams with height of just 165mm. Designed specifically for the evening or night observation. These sleek, compact, lightweight and handy binoculars are very impressive, mostly due to the high light transmission and a wide field of view. Brilliant light transmission has been confirmed by tests at the renowned German DEVA Institute
- Magnification [x]: 8
- Objective lens diameter [mm]: 56
- Optical coating: FMC
- Objective lens material: glass
- Twilight factor: 21.2
- Relative brightness: 49.0
- Exit pupil diameter [mm]: 7
- Eye relief [mm]: 17
- Interpupillary distance adjustment [mm]: 59 - 73
- Angular field of view [° degrees]: 6.8
- Linear field of view at 100 m [m]: 119
- Shortest focusing distance [m]: 2
- Dioptre adjustment [D]: -/+5
- Prism system: Roof
- Prism material: BaK4
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen filling: Yes
- Tripod mounting: No
- Length x width x height [mm]: 160 x 140 x 70
- Weight [g]: 940
- Neck strap
- Eyepiece caps
- Objective lens caps (42 mm)
- Objective lens caps (50 mm)
- Carry case strap
- Tripod socket cap